Advisers and student service professionals across the Twin Cities campus can expect opportunities for professional and personal development during the academic year. In the past AAN has developed programs focused on career enhancement, professional and personal well-being, coffee hours and brown-bag lunches to discuss current trends in the field and to grow relationships across campus. Topics consistently evolve and are developed from input provided by colleagues on campus.
If you have a professional development program suggestion for the AAN board, please submit it using this form.
- Tate Presentation Proposal Workshop | Thursday, December 19, 2019
- For event descriptions and other advising related events, please check the Advising Events Google Calendar.
- Tate Showcase and Networking | Friday October 25, 2019
- Professional Development Conversation Circles | Thursday, March 7, 2019
- Keeping the Spark Alive: Making the Most of Your Current Role (Panel) | Wednesday, January 16, 2019
- Advancing Your Career: Moving Up, Over, or Out (Panel) | Friday, November 30, 2018